I started a blog for Madeline back in 2009 when I was pregnant. At that time, I was looking for a way to keep our family updated by posting our ultrasounds, pictures of my growing belly, the nursery, my baby shower, our baby moon, etc. Then, once Madeline was here life got busy for a while, and I stopped blogging. The other day, I was looking over a friend's family blog. It was so beautiful, and it really moved me. I would like to start this blog back up to share the special moments that we have with Madeline. I also think it can be a great e-journal for Madeline to look back on when she is older. You can also have blogs printed into blog scrapbooks now.
I'll try to post every couple of days. The posts will be about special events, every day fun and of course there will be photos. I'm pretty inexperienced with blogging, so for those of you that are too here are just a couple of things...
I won't be sending out messages after every post. So if you are interested in following the blog just check back in every couple of days or weekly . I also realize that following a blog is not for everyone. So I won't be offended if you're not into it. I know we are all busy with our lives, and my intention is to be able to share more detail with you about Madeline's daily activities! xoxo